LT Auditor+ 2013: NAS Devices
LT Auditor+ 2013 for NAS Devices is designed to provide detailed auditing and monitoring of NAS file system activity—delivering clear, concise, actionable intelligence. LT Auditor+ 2013 for NAS Devices deliver a bullet-proof audit trail, through easy-to-read forensic reports and real-time alerts, to precisely identify Who did What, from Where and When.
Features and Benefits
- Quality Data: Removes the complexity from cryptic ebent logs by providing clear, concise information on who did what from where and when on your NAS device in human readable format.
- Real-Time Alerts: Get notified in real time when critical or sensitive files are accessed by unauthorized nodes or users.
- Audit Data Reduction: Allows for complex filtering from hundreds and thousands of events per second so as to collect relevant data for auditing. This avoids the clutter and noise associated with enormous volumes of event log data, providing for high quality reporting and forensic analysis.
- Permission Changes: Monitor when DACL permissions to sensitive files are changed. This is important to secure the principals of ‘Least Privileges’ and ‘Need to Know’.
- Simplified Management: Provides the ability to audit and monitor multiple NAS devices in the environment from a single console.
- File Access: Captures the source IP address/workstation name for all access to critical files and folders on a NAS device file systems. This ensures accountability as you know who exactly is accessing critical or sensitive information and also acts as deterrent to prevent insider threats.
Files Created Report
Files Deleted Report
Files Modified/Written To Report
Files Renamed Report
Folders Created Report
Folders Deleted Report
Folders Renamed Report
Take Ownership Report
Attribute Changes Report