Updates and Patches are key components in keeping systems running at peak performance. These updates fix issues and also include new features, capabilities, and more efficient processes. Blue Lance has made it simple and easy to keep up to date, allowing you to stay focused on running your business.
- Makes it quicker and easier to grant permissions to access LT Auditor+
- Allows Active Directory groups to be added as authorized entities
- Members inherit permissions configured for their group
- Supports nested groups
- Added functionality to scan for computers in the directory and provide reports on when these computers were last accessed.
Provided the capability to exclude ‘Builtin’ security principals to reduce the volume unnecessary data collected as well reduce the time to perform Assessment Scans.
- Resolved issues when scanning for files and folder names with special characters
- Resolved issues with scheduling weekly scans
HF1307 boosts the reliability and resilience of LT Auditor+ as new monitoring and self-correcting capabilities have been added to ensure 24×7 uptime.
This patch resolves problems with audit data not being correctly deleted from the LT Auditor+ Archive database. This issue impacts customers running all versions of LT Auditor+ on Microsoft SQL Server databases.
This build supports auditing on OES 2015 NSS file systems and includes support for auditing CIFS access by Active Directory users.